Take your accountancy career to the next level at Strata Financial. We’re one of Ireland’s Top 20 accounting firms, so you’ll be joining a rapidly growing team.
We have vacancies for Qualified Accountants to join our high-performance practice that offers excellent advancement opportunities. As key members of our supportive team, the successful candidates will provide a high level of service across our varied client portfolio, managing client workflow and relationships.
About Strata Financial
At Strata Financial, we pride ourselves on taking a proactive, partnership approach to working with our clients. For us, providing good accounting services is about being a ‘business partner’ not just a compliance necessity. This gives YOU the chance to work with our clients in a more meaningful way, developing long-term relationships.
Strata Financial provides a full suite of all accounting, auditing, tax, management, and compliance services, together with restructuring and wealth management resources. Focused heavily on delivering a strategic partnership, we connect as part of a team.
Every great business needs the right finance, structures, and systems, and we have the experience and specialist services our clients need. Focused solutions and excellent strategies are the cornerstone of our development, so you will be joining a team that delivers.
About the Qualified Accountant Posts
These are full-time permanent posts with Strata Financial. You will be reporting to Senior Managers and Partners. The job description covers the following responsibilities:
- Keeping a portfolio of client companies accounts up-to-date
- Preparing VAT, PAYE and other relevant taxation returns
- Preparing and presenting of audit files including audit planning and completion
- Completing audit assignments on own initiative using Omnipro Audit Programme
- Preparing and evaluating management accounts
- Supervising team members and delegating work
- Producing timely financial information for the management team
- Fulfilling other duties, as need arises
Requirements for Qualified Accountant Posts
We are seeking applications from candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum five years’ experience in a small or medium sized practice
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience
- Proficiency working with accounting packages
- Record of managing a portfolio of client accounts simultaneously
- Experience filing income tax and corporation tax returns
- Can work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Experience mentoring part qualified/trainee staff
- Experience in Consolidated Accounting an advantage
- Can plan and control your workload effectively and efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Competent PC skills, including Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and seeking to further your career
Salary will be commensurate on experience.
What Strata Financial Offers You
Suitable candidates will be rewarded with industry leading remuneration packages. These include:
- health insurance contributions
- pension contributions
- flexible hours
- training opportunities, and
- significant career advancement opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in having a great working environment.
How To Apply for the Qualified Accountant Posts
To apply for this Qualified Accountant post, simply email your CV to Ellen at: firstname.lastname@example.org