Take your audit career to the next level by joining Strata Financial as an Audit Senior. We’re one of Ireland’s Top 20 accounting firms, with a rapidly growing team for you to join.
We have vacancies for Audit Senior posts to work on our client audits, identifying issues and developing relationships. The successful candidates will also train audit staff and prepare financial analysis reports for the Strata Financial management team.
About Strata Financial
At Strata Financial, we pride ourselves on taking a proactive, partnership approach to working with our clients. For us, providing good accounting services is about being a ‘business partner’ not just a compliance necessity. This gives YOU the chance to work with our clients in a more meaningful way, developing long-term relationships.
Strata Financial provides a full suite of all accounting, auditing, tax, management, and compliance services, together with restructuring and wealth management resources. Focused heavily on delivering a strategic partnership, we connect as part of a team.
Every great business needs the right finance, structures, and systems, and we have the experience and specialist services our clients need. Focused solutions and excellent strategies are the cornerstone of our development, so you will be joining a team that delivers.
About the Audit Senior Posts
These are full-time permanent posts with Strata Financial. You will be reporting to Senior Managers. The job description covers the following responsibilities:
- Preparing and completing audit files
- Reporting directly to partners and managers on audit issues
- Training and supervising of audit staff
- Developing audit client relationships
- Working within audit budgets
Other duties from time to time may include;
- Exempt accounts preparation audit
- Monthly management accounts
- Income tax and corporation tax computations and submissions
- Liaise around Revenue audits on behalf of clients and meet with Revenue inspectors to resolve issues
- Ad Hoc, once off projects such as, companies restructuring assistance, due diligence reports, and financial analysis reports
Education/Qualification Requirements for the Audit Senior Posts
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CPA with a minimum of 3 years in practice
- Audit experience essential
- Experience of consolidation and group accounts is a distinct advantage
Salary will be commensurate on experience.
What Strata Financial Offers You
Suitable candidates will be rewarded with industry leading remuneration packages. These include:
- health insurance contributions
- pension contributions
- training opportunities, and
- significant career advancement opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in having a great working environment.
How To Apply for the Audit Senior Posts
To apply for this Audit Senior post, simply email your CV to Ellen at: firstname.lastname@example.org