Boost your accountancy career by joining Strata Financial as an Accounts Assistant. We’re one of Ireland’s Top 20 accounting firms, with a rapidly growing team for you to join.
We have vacancies for Accounts Assistants to work on our client companies’ accounts, payroll, VAT and PAYE. The successful candidates will also prepare financial information for the Strata Financial management team.
About Strata Financial
At Strata Financial, we pride ourselves on taking a proactive, partnership approach to working with our clients. For us, providing good accounting services is about being a ‘business partner’ not just a compliance necessity. This gives YOU the chance to work with our clients in a more meaningful way, developing long-term relationships.
Strata Financial provides a full suite of all accounting, auditing, tax, management, and compliance services, together with restructuring and wealth management resources. Focused heavily on delivering a strategic partnership, we connect as part of a team.
Every great business needs the right finance, structures and systems, and we have the experience and specialist services our clients need. Focused solutions and excellent strategies are the cornerstone of our development, so you will be joining a team that delivers.
About the Accounts Assistants Posts
These are full-time permanents post with Strata Financial.
You will be reporting to Senior Managers. The job description covers the following roles:
- Keep client companies accounts up-to-date
- This includes recording of all receipts and payments, inputting into accounting software such as Surf and XERO, and bank reconciliation
- Monthly/weekly payroll
- Preparing financial information for the management team
- Preparing VAT, PAYE and other relevant taxation returns
- Other duties, as need arises
Requirements for the Accounts Assistants Posts
We are seeking applications from candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Experience of bank reconciliation and basic account preparations
- Record of managing a portfolio of client accounts simultaneously
- Can work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Can plan and control your workload effectively and efficiently
- Excellent bookkeeping skills
- Orderly filing
- Good PC skills, including Excel and Word
- Experience of accounting packages would be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and looking to further your career
What Strata Financial Offers You
Suitable candidates will be rewarded with industry leading remuneration packages. These include:
- health insurance contributions
- pension contributions
- training opportunities, and
- significant career advancement opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and take pride in having a great working environment.
How To Apply for the Account Assistants Posts
To apply for this Account Assistant post, simply email your CV to Ellen at: firstname.lastname@example.org